Sponsoring Organization account (proposal)

Dear Crossref !

We have a proposal to create (if it is possible) for sponsoring organizations
special account with some data for sponsored members.
Now it’s really hard to collect all data together (especially such data as conflicts or data missing or all registered dois)… to control each DOI for each PREFIX
This account may contain links to

• total registered DOIs list for prefix
  • total list of missing data for prefix
  • list of all unsolved conflicts

• Perhaps such an account would be convenient for working with metadata not only for Sponsoring Organizations but for Regular Members

I am enclosing in this topic a rough outline of such sponsoring organization account…
proposal|690x456
Thank you very much!!

Best wishes.

1 Like

Bom dia!

Eu tenho interesse nessa proposta.

Gostaria de saber onde posso consultar mais informação.

Atenciosamente,

Lia Machado Fiuza Fialho
http://lattes.cnpq.br/4614894191113114

| OSU
June 18 |

• | - |

Dear Crossref !

We have a proposal to create (if it is possible) for sponsoring organizations
special account with some data for sponsored members.
Now it’s really hard to collect all data together (especially such data as conflicts or data missing or all registered dois)… to control each DOI for each PREFIX
This account may contain links to

• total registered DOIs list for prefix
  • total list of missing data for prefix
  • list of all unsolved conflicts

• Perhaps such an account would be convenient for working with metadata not only for Sponsoring Organizations but for Regular Members

I am enclosing in this topic a rough outline of such sponsoring organization account…
proposal|690x456
Thank you very much!!

Best wishes.

Hi Pavlo,

Good to see you on the forum :slight_smile:

I think this is a good idea, and something we’d like to do. At the moment, some of our systems tie Sponsoring Organizations to the members they work with very well, and some don’t. Especially when it comes to registering content, because it’s only the members themselves who have prefixes.

There’s some work going on behind the scenes to try to tie data together across our different systems which should help us report and make reports like this. We’ve also talked about having a kind of ‘overview’ Participation Report for sponsors which would be helpful too I think.

I don’t think we’re quite at the details of what reports like this should include - but when we are I’ll definitely come back to you and the other sponsors - but of course any other ideas are welcome in this forum post too.

1 Like