Alterations in the metadata

Hi everyone.
How can I ask for changes to be made to the metadata, please? Note: The metadata was not created by me.
Best regards,
Rubens

Hello @rubensjrcosta,

Many thanks for your post.

Metadata is maintained and updated through the system by the stewards (owners) of the DOIs. They can update metadata so that it is accurate.

If you have more details about the DOI and the metadata that is incorrect we can pass this information onto the publishers to try and fix this for us.

Many thanks,
Paul

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and time.

The DOI is 10.22323/1.301.0477

I’m finding it difficult to update my scientific production details to apply for a national scholarship program.

The authors are listed in reverse order in the metadata in the Crossref Metada. In the publisher’s ( PoS - Proceedings of Science) webpage, the metadata is correct in both article format and proceeding format.

Best regards,
Rubens

Some platforms or organizations may have formal processes for handling metadata change requests. Be sure to follow any guidelines or procedures they have in place.

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Could you send me over the correct order for the authors and I will pass this onto the publisher of the DOI. Alternatively, if you are still in touch with the publisher then I would recommend trying to contact them yourselves as we find they are very responsive to authors and third party users.

Many thanks,
Paul

Hello @pdavis.
The correct order is:
“Costa Jr., Rubens Pereira and Leigui de Oliveira, Marcelo Augusto”

Many thanks Rubens