Understandings reports

Hello everyone!

I am exploring the quality of metadata provided by SciELO Chile (whose DOIs are generated by the member “SciELO National Agency for Research and Development (ANID)”).

When viewing the panel generated from members/prep/2516, it shows 0 across all the board.

Upon checking the information from members?query=ANID, it indeed shows zeros declared in several of those fields. However, there are some that I do not understand based on the documentation, for example, the flags indicating:
deposits-abstracts-current false
deposits-orcids-current false

I clarify that I am not a member of any institution that issues DOIs, just a researcher that want to better understand how to interpret the various fields.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello @rtleyb ,

Thanks for your question, and welcome to the Community Forum!

The number presented in the Participation Reports for SciELO Agencia Nacional de Investigacion y Desarrollo (ANID) comes from the members route of our API, as you can see from the screenshots below:

Those zeroes across the board means that this member is not registering: reference metadata, ORCID iDs for their contributors, funder IDs, funding award numbers, Crossmark metadata, text mining URLs, license URLs, Similarity Check URLs, or abstracts. This means minimal metadata is being registered for these DOIs.

Warm regards,
Isaac

Thanks Isaac!

And related to the json deposits-orcids-current false what does it means? is not available or?

Best

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

It means that no ORCID iDs have been registered to date by this member. The member can register them; they just haven’t done so.

-Isaac

1 Like

Super, thank you very much Isaac!